19in OUTDOOR Sunlight Viewable Glass Bridge LED Monitor...
Its common knowledge that given time, ultraviolet radiation bleaches out colours and that the heat producing effect of infrared radiation has a negative effect on the liquid crystals and components in a LCD Display Panel.
AAdaptiv’s 19in Outdoor Glass Bridge Monitor design incorprates laminated safety glass with custom solarDEFIANT™ filter technology.
This increases performance and protection against solar radiation in direct sunlight applications resulting in higher reliability and overall product longevity.
All Monitors are equipped with dimable LED Backlit Touch Sensitive controls built into the custom glass front bezel providing easy local operator control for: Backlight Brightness, OSD Functionality and Signal Source. incorporates the latest LED Backlight technology. This provides increased performance, higher reliability and longer life...
CONNECTIONS (x8 Source Inputs)
USER CONTROLS / INDICATION / SENSORS
Indicaton: Power GREEN (RED / Standby) other (x4) BLUE
Rear Housing: Fabricated sheet aluminium - chemically treated & Powder Coated RAL 9005
Protective Safety Glass: Solar Absorbing Filter 6mm Laminated, AR coated & Optically Bonded directly to LCD Display Panel
Surface Mount Height (inch): Height from surface 13mm (0.511”). Rear Fixing Bracket locations permit multiple monitors to be installed in close proximity
Console/Panel Cut-out Size: 421mm (16.574” ) W x 352mm (13.858”)
Dimensions (inch): 433mm (17.047” ) W x 361mm (14.212”) H x 100.75mm (3.966” ) D
Compass Safe Distance: TBD
Carton Size & Weight: 52x45x12 cm & 12kg approx.
Warranty Period / Type: 2 Years / RTB (Return to Base)
DVI-A GRAPHIC DATA INPUT (x2)
DVI-D GRAPHIC DATA INPUT (x2)
2) User Controls: Touch Sensitive LED illuminted buttons are integerated into the Front Glass providing functionality for; Power, Brightness ( + & - ), Signal Source & OSD Menu.
3) Marine Compliances: Monitors are ‘Designed to Comply’. Program for full independent certification scheduled for Q2 2012 - subject to demand.
4) Accurate Dimensions: Go to www.aadaptiv.com and download relevant 3D Model / .DWG drawing
5) EDID Support: Programmable memory onboard pre-progarmmed with universal EDID info...
* Due to a policy of continuous product development Aadaptiv Technologies Limited reserves the right to change specifications and descriptions without prior notification.