15in DAYLIGHT Viewable Glass Bridge LED Monitor...
AAdaptiv’s 15in Daylight Viewable Glass Bridge LED Monitor incorporates the latest LED Backlight technology rated at 750cd/m² brightness. This provides increased performance, higher reliability and longer life.
Features include - Dual AC/DC power supply input. Touch sensitive controls built into the 6mm thick laminated safety glass front bezel providing local operator control for: Power, Deep dimming backlight brightness, Remote Control, OSD Menu functionality and Signal source - Optional Multi-touch Touchscreen...
CONNECTIONS (x9 Source Inputs)
Indicaton: Power GREEN (RED / Standby Mode) other (x4) BLUE
INPUT VOLTAGE (Dual Source AC and/or DC)
Rear Housing: Fabricated sheet aluminium - chemically treated & Powder Coated RAL 9005
Protective Safety Glass: 6mm Laminated, AR coated & Optically Bonded directly to LCD Display Panel
Weight (Ibs): 5.5kg (12.1) approx. - Monitor ONLY
Surface Mount Height (inch): Height from surface 13mm (0.511”). Rear Fixing Bracket locations permit multiple monitors to be installed in close proximity
Console/Panel Cut-out Size: 351.9mm (13.854” ) W x 279.9mm (11.019”)
Dimensions (inch): 362.9mm (14.287” ) W x 291.9mm (11.492”) H x 93.7mm (3.688” ) D
Compass Safe Distance: TBD
Carton Size & Weight: 52x45x12 cm & 8kg approx.
Warranty Period / Type: 2 Years / RTB (Return to Base)
DVI-A GRAPHIC DATA INPUT (x2)
DVI-D GRAPHIC DATA INPUT (x2)
2) User Controls: Touch Sensitive LED illuminted buttons are integerated into the Front Glass providing functionality for; Power, Brightness ( + & - ), Signal Source & OSD Menu.
3) Touchscreen: Multi-touch gestures uses Projected Capacitance Technology - Factory Option
4) Marine Compliances: Monitors are ‘Designed to Comply’. Program for full independent certification scheduled for Q2 2012 - subject to demand.
5) Accurate Demensions: Go to www.aadaptiv.com and download relevant 3D Model / .DWG drawing
6) EDID Support: Programmable memory onboard pre-progarmmed with universal EDID info...
* Due to a policy of continuous product development Aadaptiv Technologies Limited reserves the right to change specifications and descriptions without prior notification.